Anyone who owns an individual retirement account knows that they come with questions. It takes a certified retirement financial adviser to know the answers.
Instead of spending lots of money to find out what’s best for you, all you need to do is buy this handy guidebook that considers questions such as:
- Are you being told the truth about Roth conversions?
- Is a trust the best beneficiary for your IRA?
- What alternative IRA investment choices do traditional planners fail to mention?
- Are you sure you want to leave your IRA directly to your children?
- Should you disinherit your spouse?
- Are you up to speed on FDIC bank failure rules?
- And much, much more!
Whether you are retired, thinking about retiring or trying to set yourself on a path that will allow you to accomplish your long-term goals, you need the necessary tools to make educated decisions that will affect you and your family. Discover how to make the right moves and avoid the wrong ones in IRA Misfortune 101
Tim H. Cooper is a certified retirement financial adviser who has helped individual investors the past 27 years. The strategies he’s taught his clients have made him a sought after speaker. In 2009, more than 300 people attended seminars at his Westerville, Ohio office.