Back and available by continuous popular demand, these two Best Sellers evoke a gentle recent past when cooking and dining at home reigned supreme. I'VE GOT TO HAVE THAT RECIPE!
I'VE GOT TO HAVE THAT RECIPE, TOO!
by Barbara Doell
and Dianne Winsby
Recipes from I'VE GOT TO HAVE THAT RECIPE! include:
- a truly Canadian confection, Aunt Glady's Butter Tarts - a one-of-a-kind aunt with a one-of-a-kind tart, people eat the pastry without the filling - freeze a full evening's worth of effort and dole out all year.
- Nathan's Carrot Cake with cream cheese icing - there's carrot cake and then there's Nathan's - you'll never go back.
- for that Summer Barbeque, Make Ahead Caesar Salad - the grandson of the Chef at Caesar's Bar and Grill gave us this one - authentic, authentic, authentic - serves a crowd.
- Judy's Marinated Flank Steak - tired of Mock Duck? - this is the real thing - and freezable in advance.
- Bri's Favourited Marinated Pork Tenderloin - whoever this Bri is, he sure loves summer cooking.
- Di's Lemon Glazed Cheesecake - dead easy - very fancy - they'll think you're a secret chef.
- for Thanksgiving or the Holidays - tired of reading the recipe on the bread crumb box? Try Ham and Spinach Stuffing for Turkey - even kids and vegans can't resist this one.
Be sure to see the follow-up to this bestseller, I've Got to Have THAT Recipe, Too!
Three neighbourhood cooking, family and small-business friends who spent a number of years gathering, tasting, rejecting, fiddling with and narrowing down boxes of recipes from families, friends, and people who passed through their lives.
These foolproof recipes equip a cook, from novice to chef, with the tools to make the home or entertainment kitchen a place of joy and accomplishment - one book led to another.
Two-thirds of a planned TRILOGY was cut short by the untimely death of Dianne.
Here are the recipes, all practical and easy to prepare, which will bring you mouth-watering results every time. Fine food, guaranteed to live up to the title!