- Has your child ever asked a question that you are not sure how to answer at his (her) level of understanding?
- Have you ever wondered how to explain to your child the simple things that are usually taken for granted by adults?
- Do you have the same questions in your mind and now it's the time to learn with your child?
These are the First science related book series written to answer the most common questions asked by Children. These books are intended to -
- Focus on preschoolers and early elementary school age children to get them interested in asking questions!
- Encourage young children to explore the interest of various academic areas, such as physics, biology…
- Transform your children's curiosity into their first step of success!!!
Each book contains Parent-Child Activities to promote scientific thinking and creativity which is a requirement for most schools' standards and Benchmarks for Education. Children can have fun and learn at the same time from reading these books!
Helen Leonard received her Bachelor of Science degree of Pharmacy in 1992 and doctor of pharmacy degree in 1995. She has extensive science background and has over 10 years of experiences as a clinical pharmacist providing educations for physicians, pharmacists and patients in the communities. These books are created after she was inspired by her 4 years old son's questions and she was unable to find any science related books written at the child's level. One of her goals is to bring more academic knowledge to the next generation!