Practiced by millions of people the world over, Qigong is actually an approach to life itself. It is a state of mind characterized by complete relaxation and complete acceptance, and deep meditation; it is open to the healing energy of the universe, and it offers healing for the whole world. Qigong practice not only aligns your own body, mind and spirit, but also aligns us with the universal body, mind and spirit. By regulating our minds through meditation, deep breathing and gentle movement we can facilitate a smoother and stronger flow of energy throughout our bodies, giving us greater health and freedom of movement throughout our lives. This unique book will familiarize you with the cultivation and healing concepts of Qigong. This book is beautifully illustrated with over 370 photos and more than 80 drawings.
"We must practice Qigong with the intention of not only healing ourselves, but becoming a healing influence on all those around us."- Dr. Michael Steward Sr.
Ranks & Certifications
- 29 years in the martial arts
- PhD/ Martial Arts Sciences/ Philosophy
- Master Instructor- Taiji & Qigong
- National Certified U.S.A. Coach
- Inducted into The World Martial Arts Hall of Fame 2000
- Inducted into The World Sports Medicine Hall of Fame 2000
- Inducted into The World Karate Union Hall of Fame 2003
- 3 Time Team U.S.A. member
- American Athletic Trainers Association- Sports Medicine Trainer
- American Sports Medicine Association- Sports Medicine Trainer
- National Qigong Association- Professional Member
- Personally trained four national champions, thirty international USA team members
- Personally trained in the following countries; USA, Austria, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Ireland, Denmark, Russia, France, and Canada
Author of the book Dragonfly Qigong Trafford Publishing 2003
Creator of "Head Smart Body Safe Self Defense Program" © 1988
Creator of the Ju-Jitsu Weapon System "Raising Some Cane" © 1996
Creator of "Progressive Coaching" © 1997
Creator of Dragonfly Qigong © 1999 .