In this masterful work, Maurice Fernandez lifts the veil of confusion and mystery which has often rendered scholars perplexed about the influence of Neptune, the 12th House and the Sign of Pisces in Astrology. Within this groundbreaking approach, a clear and detailed perspective allows readers to correlate the insights to their personal life experiences and, in such a way, understand the reasons for the particular conditions and circumstances.
The particular way that Neptune, the 12th House and Pisces foster our evolution is uncovered through:
- The seven stages of evolution through which the soul progresses in its journey
- The challenges of building an immunity, fulfilling our vocational path, and realizing ourselves spiritually.
- The delicate balance between ego requirements and the relinquishing of all resistance in the face of the Truth.
The material of this book is likely to change many preconceptions. The fact that the approach to this book is based on the idea of the evolution, allows for a far wider perspective, since it takes into consideration the various evolutionary stages of archetypal manifestation.
The current times are significantly auspicious for such book as Neptune is approaching its own sign of Pisces in which it will stay for a period of fourteen years. Needless to say that the concepts elaborated upon in this study will increase in relevance to the public. This book is crucial to understand the fascinating processes that are nearing on the personal as well as collective scale
This book may be used as a therapeutic tool, for while studying Neptune's evolutionary influence, the reader may reflect upon many personal issues. Understanding Astrology is a way to further understand life. A serious approach to astrology offers a unique perspective on the cyclic nature of life, to potentially help people harmonize with existence and heal.
The Pisces archetype is also known to symbolize the spiritualization process. This book may serve as a guiding manual for many readers to further their personal spiritualizing process as it offers tangible and sensible perspective on the challenges of such an initiation.
"Maurice Fernandez has accomplished a rare feat: he invites us to add fundamentally new perspectives to our understanding of some elemental astrological building blocks, and he does so without crossing the borderline separating ungrounded, fanciful speculation from the realities of the counseling room."
Steven Forrest, author of The Inner Sky
Table of Contents
- Foreword by Jeffrey Wolf Green
- The Pisces Archetype
- Neptune Through the Houses and Signs
- Planets in the 12th House
- Planets and Houses in Pisces
- The Nodal Axis in the 6/12th House, Virgo/Pisces Axis
- Neptune in Aspect to the Nodal Axis
- Neptune Retrograde
- The Ascendant and the 12th Hous
- The Transit of Neptune in Aquarius
- The Transit of Neptune in Pisces